The popularity of lanyards has grown on a wider scale. Lanyards have been used in various events, business promotions, and non-profit organizations. But have you ever thought the process that goes behind printing on a lanyard? Then these are a few methods that can teach you the procedure of printing on lanyard.
1. Silkscreen Method – This method is used to print logos on custom lanyard made of any material. The procedure is relatively simple.
- First, the print is made on a mesh screen and then the ink is forced to pass through the fabric of the lanyard.
- This allows the image to be burned on the silk screen.
- Afterwards, with the help of a blade, the ink is forced to pass through the holes. This method is time-consuming but it provides quality and durable custom-made lanyards.
2. Woven Logo Method – This method involves stitching of 2 different yard colors to make one superior lanyard. The end product provides a strong and rigid lanyard suitable for businesses.
3. Dye-Sublimation Method – Compared to silkscreen method, this method is easier and faster. It involves the use of digital printing method for multi-colored designs. With the help of a computer printer, it transfers the custom image on to any material of the lanyard using heat and pressure. This method is ideal for those looking for glossy finish lanyards.
Conference lanyards can also be made with a few designs using any on the methods mentioned above.